Stormwater Ponds in Coastal South Carolina Appendix A5 – Policy Survey Questions
For the purposes of this report we have highlighted focus group questions emphasizing stormwater policy and management directly. Key questions identified are as follows:
- How would you characterize current state regulations, through DHEC, in managing and providing oversight of county stormwater ponds? Is it effective?
- Who do you think should be responsible for stormwater management and why?
- Is your community’s Comprehensive Management Plan an effective tool for current and future stormwater management? Would another tool be more effective?
- What future stormwater management policy changes would benefit Coastal South Carolina Counties?
- What is one stormwater management strategy your county does which exemplifies effective and efficient stormwater management?
- Do you foresee your county utilizing more LID solutions for future stormwater management control?