Request for Proposals for FY24-25
Our FY24-25 Request for Proposals has now been released.
It is anticipated that $1M total will be available for one- or two-year projects with 5-7 projects funded, depending on federal funding from NOAA.
Prospective PIs are strongly encouraged to read through all sections before preparing materials for submission.
Ocean and Coastal Research and Outreach Priorities
Section I provides a listing of the Consortium’s priority needs for this biennium. Studies involving multi-disciplinary approaches with state/regional/national significance are especially desired. Proposals will be expected to address specific RFP priorities identified under the following major themes:
- Healthy Coastal Ecosystems
- Sustainable Coastal Development and Economy
- Weather and Climate Resilience
- Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Scientific Literacy and Workforce Development