- The S.C. Sea Grant Consortium received high marks from a national review team.
- SECOORA spun off the S.C. Sea Grant Consortium as an independent non-profit for ocean observation.
- A climate adaptation initiative lead to the creation of flood and sea-level rise maps for Charleston, S.C.
- Researchers looked into the causes of hypoxic events in Long Bay off the coast of Myrtle Beach.
- Researchers studied the survival rates of horseshoe crabs after bleeding for medical purposes.
- A brochure on low impact development was released, as well as a web portal showing South Carolina LID projects.
S.C. Sea Grant Publications