Inside Sea Grant Newsletter – Fall 2007
- A beach erosion monitoring program assisted with efforts to secure emergency funding for storm damage repair.
- An effort to map the ocean bottom assisted in identifying essential fish habitat.
- An observation system improved floor detection and warning capabilities.
- A red drum stocking program helped curb declines in the population.
- A conservation plan was developed for Jasper County to prepare for growth.
- A campaign to improve awareness of the dangers of rip currents was launched.