Community Engaged Internships Application Guide
2023 applications are due May 2.
Projects can run anytime during May-August, depending on time commitment needed.
Applications will be reviewed by a panel of Consortium staff and community members. Please submit all of the documents below to apply:
- About You
- Name, Address, Email and Phone number
- Major selected (or “still deciding”)
- Which CEI project you are applying for (see “2023 Projects” above)
- One-page resume.
- Provide answers to these questions:
- Introductory icebreaker – 2-3 sentences describing your background and interests
- How does this internship advance your education and career goals? (~250 words)
- How will completion of this project benefit the community? (~250 words each)
- One letter of support, either from a faculty member or instructor, a previous employer, or an academic mentor with whom you have worked.
These should be submitted by email to email@example.com with subject line: CEI application.