Coastal Heritage Wins Prestigious Awards
The Coastal Heritage team has been recognized with six awards over the past year:
- 2013-2014 Distinguished Award and Best of Show Award from the Society for Technical Communication (STC) – Carolina Chapter in the Technical Publications competition. The rigorous judging process is based on content and organization, copyediting, visual design, and creativity.
- 2013-2014 Award of Excellence from STC’s International Summit Awards competition.
- First Place in the Writer’s Portfolio category from the National Association of Government Communicators 2014 Blue Pencil and Gold Screen Awards. This international competition salutes superior communications efforts of government agencies and recognizes the people who create the products.
- Gold Award for Magazines and Periodicals in the 2014 Critique and Awards competition from the Association for Communication Excellence (ACE). This international competition recognizes the work of ACE members who have done an outstanding job.
- 2014 APEX Award of Excellence in the Magazines and Journals category. APEX is an international competition that recognizes outstanding publications in the areas of editorial content, graphic design, and success in achieving overall communications effectiveness and excellence.