- We collect personally identifiable information (name, organization, email address, or other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Personally identifying information you provide will be used only as described at the point of collection.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes. The S.C. Sea Grant Consortium sometimes performs analyses of user behavior in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. We will disclose this information to third parties only in aggregate form.
- We do not give, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Web site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our Web site
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you visit
- If you linked to the S.C. Sea Grant Consortium Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
The accessibility policy of the S.C. Sea Grant Consortium's Web site is:
The S.C. Sea Grant Consortium is making every possible effort to ensure that all electronic information on this site is accessible to people with disabilities.
- Many documents are available in multiple formats (Word, html, or PDF)
- All PDF files in text version have been provided with a link that will take the user to a site to convert the PDF file into a text file. Additional Adobe tools are available to assist the visually impaired users at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/access_onlinetools.html
If you cannot fully access the information on a particular page, please use the "Contact" link on each page to notify us. We will do our best to make the information available to you, possibly in an alternative format.
Last updated: 9/22/2008 4:18:53 PM